The ITU IPTV Application Challenge calls for original IPTV applications running over ITU-T IPTV standards.
ViniSketch and Dentsu are pleased to announce their technical sponsorship for ITU-T IPTV Application challenge. ViniSketch proposes an alpha version of the ViniSketch Designer (VSD) LIME (ITU-T H.762) Edition for all participants of the Challenge.
VSD is a multiplateforms apps' development tool, which enables to gain time, human resources and money. Its specificity is to tackle the problematics related to multiplateforms apps development: multiple OS and devices, developers' competences, maintenance...
With VSD, make ONE development for an application usable on MULTIPLE platforms.
- VSD Lime Edition Alpha version 0.3: here
- LIME examples: here
- Contact email to get an activation code: contact_@_vinisketch_._fr
- VSD documentation (Alpha doc in french for now): here
- Multicore Intel processor 32bit or 64bit.
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6, v10.7
- Safari 5
- 1Go of RAM
- 100MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- Broadband Internet connection required for validate Subscription Edition.
With International Telecommunication Union: ITU